azhuntnut

Spotted a member today

I was out with my family today and spotted Coosefan hanging out with a buddy. I don't know exactly what he was doing, but I think his buddy was enjoying the time together :lol: . David

IMG_9403.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it was jason(shortypants) you can tell he was liking it, and still is smiling!

Are you sure....???? I thought Jim was the one on his back and the one standing kinda looked like Bret (GTT)..... ROFLMFAO!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

JK..... :lol:

Nice to meet you Bret and Pops. It was great to get to sit with you guys! I'm blaming it all on you guys that our table didn't win anything..... :lol:

what'd I do to you...........geeez david,.........I don't appreciate you sneakin' around takin pictures of me like that! It's a good thing you didn't continue takin pictures..........things started getting interesting right after that last photo! You also could have at least told Bret to cover his butt before takin' the pic!

Hey Gino, it probably was my bad luck that spread to our table......It was still fun to meet everyone...........and those racks were incredible! JIM>

Gino, it was great to meet you guy's as well. I definitely have been feeling the same about my luck lately but its got to change sometime and maybe at the next donation party (aka, a banquet) it will. :rolleyes:

David, that picture is great but looking at it closer, I think shorty is close by or was there before because it looks like he left a couple of his signature calling cards in the background. :lol: Jim

:lol: :lol: :lol: Pop's got an eye for detail like a hawk! Shorty got busted! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jimmy, Remember about a week and a half ago that little trick you played on me? I told you I would get you back for that one. :ph34r: David

That was a good one....unfortuantely for you, that didn't make us even........IT'S ON! Watch you back buddy! :D

Well.....you got me there.....I can't deny that one :P