Sign in to follow this  
Sinwagon1

Vortex 10x50 razor arriving today. Brand new 1100$

Your running an optic store on here lately. What's up?

Well that's where I'm getting them from. Not all makes are available just some pop up now and then. He usually has zeiss Nikon and Leopoldo. Along with guns and archery equipment. These aren't crazy great deals they are good deals. I make literally a few dollars. But it's minimal effort for me. I order what's available and they come to my house. Somebody buys them and picks them up. I do nothing but enter my cc number. I pass on the savings to guys who don't want to spend a fortune. I can't get every thing someone wants but I get what I believe people desire. Come by and meet him. Buy a 900$ rifle for 700$. He is a retired police officer and can get a great deal on a lot of guns. I stick to optics. He is a licensed dealer that sales from his home. So his prices are literally a few bucks to him as well.

L.O.L. SO IS HE A SPONSOR OF COUESWHITETAIL.COM? I assume this will be ending very soon.

You might wana just consider moving this business over to craigslist

Look I'm not doing anything unethical. It's not a business. I am a welder by trade and I don't have any kind of optics business. I'm just trying to help some guys out by saving a few bucks. I have sold a few pair here already and they were very happy. I'm a hunter and so is my father in law. I don't understand why its seemingly a bad thing what I'm doing to some members. If you want a pair and they retail for 1400$ why wouldn't you like them for 11$? By suggesting me being kicked off because of it only hurts members who want a good deal. I'm not putting junk on here! Im putting brand new optics at good prices. I want other hunters like me to have a good opportunity. I have no complaints from anyone who I've sold to. Because they are new. They are priced good. And not everyone has the money to spend full retail. If one thinks I'm doing something unethical that's an opinion. I believe most members would disagree with that opinion. If one is not interested or wonders why I can get a great deal, then buy them from a store. I'm not trying to rock anyone's boat here. I'm simply offering a good deal on great optics. That's it.

well I know everybody likes a good price on optics but why don't youask the sponsorshow they appreciate you selling new optics for under retail when they're paying for the site

and if you all want to throw a guy under the bus for selling bow hangers that he makes on here I think you ought to get on board

• Like 1

Look I'm not doing anything unethical. It's not a business. I am a welder by trade and I don't have any kind of optics business. I'm just trying to help some guys out by saving a few bucks. I have sold a few pair here already and they were very happy. I'm a hunter and so is my father in law. I don't understand why its seemingly a bad thing what I'm doing to some members. If you want a pair and they retail for 1400$ why wouldn't you like them for 11$? By suggesting me being kicked off because of it only hurts members who want a good deal. I'm not putting junk on here! Im putting brand new optics at good prices. I want other hunters like me to have a good opportunity. I have no complaints from anyone who I've sold to. Because they are new. They are priced good. And not everyone has the money to spend full retail. If one thinks I'm doing something unethical that's an opinion. I believe most members would disagree with that opinion. If one is not interested or wonders why I can get a great deal, then buy them from a store. I'm not trying to rock anyone's boat here. I'm simply offering a good deal on great optics. That's it.

Why so many new threads for each optic? One thread with edit of your original goes a long way to not eat up server space and classified ad space.

This forum is not for commercial dealers.

This is website rule. your father inlaw is a what??? a wholesaler.. you are making $ of them so that makes you a?? and that may be short lived if I remember vortex rules correctly.

I dont blames suys for wanting to save money and buy from you BUT...

YOUR BREAKING THE RULES OF THIS SITE AND I BELIEVE VORTEX.