Sign in to follow this  
Sinwagon1

Vortex 10x50 razor arriving today. Brand new 1100$

This forum is not for commercial dealers.

Pretty simple.

Also maybe call these guys and ask them about father inlaws business.

Phone: (800) 426-0048 or (608) 664-9856

Email: info@vortexoptics.com

Dude you need to get out more , Haha

Not sure what that is supposed to mean? please explain your stupidity. thx

Sponsors mean everything to site like this. thx for helping jeprodize that.

You mean your stupididity , people like you take the fun out of these sites , im moving on don't have time for preschool games

L.O.L. ok bud move along. enjoy those glasses. ;)

Hey hoghtr I sure can't help but to notice that you sure do sell a lot of nice things on here as well! Maybe you should look at your self a little more and leave me be! I mean after all the nice things you've sold you'd think you'd be a little more understanding on me doing the exact same thing. Must be something else entirely. Treading on your ground maybe? Didn't mean to pee on your tree. My bad!

Yes I do sell nice things that belong to me. you are breaking the rules and by doing so taking advantage of members on this site. craigslist would be nice comfortable place for you and your business. ;)

If your somehow implying I run a business on here with your peeing on tree comment.. well not sure what exactly to say to that.. L.O.L. your father in law is a wholesaler, you admit you are making $ which makes you a retailer, you are selling on a site that has rules strictly forbidding this unless you are a sponsor andif you are I believe they have their own section for advertising.. its not that difficult to figure out if you can read and such.

How long after you became a member did you figure this racket your in out? some are here for good and some are here for other reasons entirely. which are you here for SINWAGON?

I don't see the big deal with what he's doing, he's getting a good deal and passing it on...what's so bad with that?

• Like 1

I think that amanda needs to decide if these are legitimate classified adds. Binocs , bow stands or whatever else. I think she will decide and then ????

• Like 2

Guest wdenike

ROFLMAO! Personally I think it should be moved to the politics section.

Take care, Willie

• Like 2

Gray area. Let the Admins decide, it is really none of any of the members business. Good luck with the sale, that is a great price. Too bad their Vortex ;)! Get some Leica 1600b's and some Swaro's and we will be talking.

• Like 2

There's not a lot of them for sale. There's a lot that were reposted. I have a job. And it sure the heck isn't selling binos. Just passing on a good deal. That's it. Look I have access to brand new bows. Brand new rifles and hand guns and scopes and cross bows ect ect. That would be retailing as I could put all that in here. I honestly bought a pair for myself and wanted to ease the burden by making a few bucks to help pay for them. I'm not trying to get all in depth in selling everything I "could" sale. Just a few binos

Please don't use the classifieds to sell items you are getting at wholesale from a dealer just for resale. The point of the classifieds is to allow people to sell their own personal property to others. The classifieds are not open to commercial dealers, I even ask my sponsors not to post in the classifieds so it will stay non-commercial. Sinwagon it sounds like you are buying new binoculars from an official dealer and reselling them for profit, that's pretty much the same as if the dealer was coming here and doing the same. You are welcome to sell off the few you have posted now, but let's not make a habit of this type of thing or it can be viewed as a business and irritate paying sponsors. Thanks for your understanding.

• Like 4