Sign in to follow this  
Craneguy

37b HELP

Going out in the morning and Monday haven't been out in a month. We got approved for a new home so been dealing with that. Anybody got any leads on where they are hiding lately I need to shoot something lol. Plan is glass in the morning and call for dogs or cats during the day and glass the evening.

My buddy glassed up some pigs about 8:30 yesterday morning and they were moving! I chased them until about 11:30am, when another hunting group took two shots and very likely two pigs out of that herd, since the sound was made by two different rifles. So, that herd can't be thinned any more or I would help you out with them. Did some calling on the way back and took a fox at 51 yards. Pigs are all over in 37B. Your glassing should be productive.

• Like 1

Hunt harder!

37b is absolutely loaded with pigs.... when I dont have a tag. When I do theyre all hiding across the hwy in 24b. Good luck!

37b is absolutely loaded with pigs.... when I dont have a tag. When I do theyre all hiding across the hwy in 24b. Good lucK1

My son and I have 24B tags, and I swear the pigs have all run across the highway to 37B.

37b is absolutely loaded with pigs.... when I dont have a tag. When I do theyre all hiding across the hwy in 24b. Good lucK1

My son and I have 24B tags, and I swear they pigs have all run across the highway to 37B.

Sorry bud, I dont have a tag this year so I can't chase them back over to you guys. ;)

I have found them hanging out in some of those cement wash underpasses that cross underneath the highway in certain locations. I call them border pigs.

Tons of sign glassed a ton of deer of course wrong animal winds blowing 20-30 just gonna keep at it I think they all ran over to 25m lol