I have too many guns (is there such a thing?) or at least not enough time to shoot them all. None of these guns are brand new - some of them have signs of use, which is the way they ought to be, IMHO - just like a truck. Hoping to make some room and fund some out-of-state hunts this fall. More pics can be taken if need be. Not in a hurry to sell, so don't bother lowballing me - but I'm open to offers.

Item #1: Benelli SuperNova 12 gauge - SOLD

Item #2: Remington 760 GameMaster 30-06 pump - SOLD

Item #3: Remington 870 Express Magnum 12 gauge - SOLD

Item #4: Mossberg 500CT 20 gauge tactical - SOLD

Item #5: H&R Topper Model 88 20 gauge - SOLD

Thanks for looking!

David

I'll take the 20 gauge Single shot

PM sent

SuperNova is Sold Pending Funds. I'll update if deal falls through tomorrow afternoon.

The Benelli and the H&R are both Sold Pending Funds. Mossberg and 870 both have interest, but nobody who is ready to buy tomorrow. Thanks.

Does the mosberg have a standard length stock? Also, how old is it? Alloy receiver or steel receiver? if someone buys a 26" barrel with chokes that's a great combo gun. Use to have an older one.

Yes, the stock is standard length. Not sure about (or how to find out about) the material of the receiver. If I didn't already have too many guns, I'd look into your idea about a longer barrel, though. Even when these all sell I'll still have 4 shotguns in the safe. Thanks for the input!

Yes, the stock is standard length. Not sure about (or how to find out about) the material of the receiver. If I didn't already have too many guns, I'd look into your idea about a longer barrel, though. Even when these all sell I'll still have 4 shotguns in the safe. Thanks for the input!

A man can never have too many shotguns! :)

• Like 1

The wife vehemently disagrees: If they fit in the gun safe, it's fine. Anything beyond that is too many.

Benelli and the H&R are gone. Two down, 3 to go.

• Like 1

Three down - the 870 is out the door. I know there was some interest from folks here who wanted to wait until Friday, but I had a taker who was willing to do it today. Happy wife = happy life, right?

Just the Mossberg home defense 20 gauge and the Remington 760 GameMaster 30-06 pump still looking for a new home.

ttt

Unloaded the Remington Gamemaster this morning, so we're down to just the Mossberg.

I'm interested in the Mosberg, just no time to get out that way.

• Like 1

The wife vehemently disagrees: If they fit in the gun safe, it's fine. Anything beyond that is too many.

Buy a bigger safe!