My new "Coues Taxi" got it's first CWT.com sticker! It just so happens it's probably the only "Brown" CWT.com sticker on the planet! Been lookin' for a spot for it for a while now.......this will work...I think it goes well with the trucks color! ;) JIM>

zxz.jpg

Now why would you go and buy a Ford? Why don't you go get a real truck like a Dodge or something :D

'Cause........Fords are the BEST........everyone knows that! You can take a Dodge.......pull the engine out of it.......and throw the rest away. Thats about all they're good for.......everything around the engine is gonna fall off eventually anyway! Just kiddin'......well sort of :unsure: :P :lol:

Hey is that your Boss's new ride?? ;) It looks nice! Like the sticker location.

Hey Jim you hit that nail on the head. I have had a dodge diesle for a long time. I baught two of them in 1999 they are both strong running trucks today. I gave the dually to my dad and it only has around 100k on it. Mine has 200k on it and i have only replaced the cluch and the injector pump. But the rest of the truck is starting to fall apart around the motor. And they are the most uncomfortable truck to set your fanny in.

Hey Jim you hit that nail on the head. I have had a dodge diesle for a long time. I baught two of them in 1999 they are both strong running trucks today. I gave the dually to my dad and it only has around 100k on it. Mine has 200k on it and i have only replaced the cluch and the injector pump. But the rest of the truck is starting to fall apart around the motor. And they are the most uncomfortable truck to set your fanny in.

Oh... now, now..... :rolleyes: ... I have 3 Dodges and all of them are more compforable than my Dad's Ford.... Unfortunatly the Chevy's are way more comfortable than both.... <_<

What do you know about comfort :unsure:

You shot a Mathews :lol: :lol:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :P It is sad how gu-gu-gullable you must be to think that a PSE is better than a Mathews.... :rolleyes: :lol: :P

Now now now boys everybody knows that Dodges out run and out perform thos lil Fords. They have the strongest frame most powerful engines engines and they are the best looking. I will try to find a link but there is a million mile club for dodge diesel owners and there are around 100 members now!!!

Now now now boys everybody knows that Dodges out run and out perform thos lil Fords. They have the strongest frame most powerful engines engines and they are the best looking. I will try to find a link but there is a million mile club for dodge diesel owners and there are around 100 members now!!!

DURAMAX baby.

DURAMAX baby.

w00t! Chevys for the win, in my opinon. ;) :lol:

Chevy's are OK but the Duramax cannot stand up to the sheer power of the Cummins. Only inline 6 diesel on the market right now and it has more torque then the power stroke and the duramax.

Chevy's are OK but the Duramax cannot stand up to the sheer power of the Cummins. Only inline 6 diesel on the market right now and it has more torque then the power stroke and the duramax.

Looks , Ride and fuel mileage(20-21) is enough for me. Oh yeah forgot to mention the ALLISON tranny - Ford or Dodge

don't even come close.

Besides it pulls my 27' toyhauler with 100 gallons of fresh water and loaded to the hilt 85mph up any grade between

here and flagstaff. :P

Looks , Ride and fuel mileage(20-21) is enough for me. Oh yeah forgot to mention the ALLISON tranny - Ford or Dodge

don't even come close.

Besides it pulls my 27' toyhauler with 100 gallons of fresh water and loaded to the hilt 85mph up any grade between

here and flagstaff. :P

I will admit the allison tranny is the best tranny on the market as of now. My dad's cummins gets 18 mpg so you do get a little better mileage. Chevy does have a smooth ride but I will not agree with looks.

Are you talking about the hills between Williams and Flagstaff? I know you aint talking about the hills between Phoenix and Flagstaff :P

As long as all the yoyo's stay out of the fast lane I can pull that grade out of black canyon city as fast

as I want to. --Guaranteed