Lets see, i put 20k on it, guy before me put 15k on it, and the guy before him lifted it. so atleast 35k. dont most of the problems happen by now? i think they do. good thing i take good care of it.

Lets see, i put 20k on it, guy before me put 15k on it, and the guy before him lifted it. so atleast 35k. dont most of the problems happen by now? i think they do. good thing i take good care of it.

Not neccassarly. It depends on the lift kit and who did the work. Most trucks like yours will be ok up to 45k sometimes 50k if you are lucky. I noticed following you out on the arivaca road that the front end of your truck is further left than your rear end. Not a good sign. Also if your truck is so rock solid why do the taillights fall out? :D

lol, tail lights were not my taste.. not something id put on my truck and it cost me $105 to replaces those dang things to get them back to factory!

and that wasnt my truck, that was your old crooked scout.

however, in the rear, my left side lift has sagged a little bit compared to the right.

looks! dodge doesnt compare at all on looks! who wants to drive a big bubble! thats what the front end of a dodge is! maybe thats y the worse gas mileage! now, i dont like the 2007 chevys, there ugly!

the best lookin trucks were the 69-72 chevys, and a 73-whenever chevys!

Ford diesels and Dodge diesels get the same mpg. And the dodges look alot better than the 2004 and on Chevys with the angled headlights and now with the crappy looking front end.

Thats where your wrong scooter. The best looking trucks are International Scout II end of discussion.

Dodge trucks good looking???........You must look at the fat girls before you put your beer goggles on. And Scouts, is there some out there that havn't rusted away yet???

i like brown,but i'm kinda partial since i work at UPS :D

Ha Ha.... Dude..... Have you tried to race "The Truck"???? ;)

yeah, but they're governed around 75 which is no fun. :angry:

dang the bad luck! <_< At least ya tried!!! :D

So thats the truck you were telling me about the other day huh... That is pretty nice!!

Richard

I don't know if I told you about this one.....I bought another one before this one (impulse purchase) so now I have to sell the first one :(

I didn't think anyone would care about the truck....I was braggin' on the sticker! Here's better pics of the truck......It's only a 1/2 ton and WAY to flashy but dang it's nice! (plus, it's gonna be the wifes rig anyway, so it didn't matter much)

F-1503.jpg

F-1502.jpg

AND....IF anyone is interested in a new "older" huntin' rig.......I'm afraid I gotta sell this one. My buddy was selling it at the wrong time and I jumped on it before it dissappeared.......I didn't think it through all the way and the wife doesn't like it, so I have to sell it. Truck is immaculate...no dents or big scratches and has around $20,000 in upgrades...(Banks Turbo, custom HD tranny and exhaust, custom carpet kit and shell, big sound system, 1 ton axle changeover, etc....) PM me if interested....I'll post it in the classifieds when I get a chance, thanks, JIM>

F-2501.jpg

lol

however, in the rear, my left side lift has sagged a little bit compared to the right.

Casey I hope your still talking about your truck. :P

Here is a real truck.....

post-1235-1177134395_thumb.jpg

Bah HaHaHaHaHa!..... :lol: ..... Look it is wearing a Bow Tie on its grill!! :blink: ..... Real Men don't wear bow ties...... ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :P