I too am a big fan of 67-72

Great looking Blazer ;)

Jim and Gino'

You guys have no clue what comfort is :huh:

If you are going to do something

Do it right :o

post-1778-1177175454.jpg

looks! dodge doesnt compare at all on looks! who wants to drive a big bubble! thats what the front end of a dodge is! maybe thats y the worse gas mileage! now, i dont like the 2007 chevys, there ugly!

the best lookin trucks were the 69-72 chevys, and a 73-whenever chevys!

Ford diesels and Dodge diesels get the same mpg. And the dodges look alot better than the 2004 and on Chevys with the angled headlights and now with the crappy looking front end.

Thats where your wrong scooter. The best looking trucks are International Scout II end of discussion.

Dodge trucks good looking???........You must look at the fat girls before you put your beer goggles on. And Scouts, is there some out there that havn't rusted away yet???

pretty much sums it up!

2008 ford F-250, best truck I have ever owned. Has a lot more power than the 6.0 and as quiet as a Chevy. I even have a CW.com sticker on it.

IMG_0826.jpg

IMG_0827.jpg

Now we're talkin'!!! That is the truck my wife is buyin' me when she graduates and gets a job! I already have it planned out :P Same color even! JIM>

Dodge trucks good looking???........You must look at the fat girls before you put your beer goggles on. And Scouts, is there some out there that havn't rusted away yet???

My Scout has very little rust just on the rain gutter above the passenger door and a little bit behind the left rear wheel well. It is in awesome shape.

PA020014.jpg

PA020017.jpg

And that middle sticker is gone now sadly

I was laughing my butt of when I saw that sticker then I remembered I have 3 daughters myself

and I am going to have to keep my eyes open for guys with those kind of stckers. :angry: :angry:

:P :lol: :lol:

My Scout has very little rust just on the rain gutter above the passenger door and a little bit behind the left rear wheel well. It is in awesome shape.

And that middle sticker is gone now sadly

Hang on to it, it's a collectors.

Great ole Scout there...... We used to drive nothing but International when I was a kid (been a few years). Too bad they went belly up.

Here is a couple more bow ties for the sissies amongst us.

post-1235-1177540957_thumb.jpgpost-1235-1177540985_thumb.jpgpost-1235-1177541023.jpg

Not a bad looking blazer. I am a fan of the older trucks personally but I need to upgrade to something a little quieter than the ol' scout, but I will never get rid of the rig. Bought it from our neighbor who bought it brand new in 1978 and it has never left the state. Nothing better than having 345 ft. lbs. of torque in a small truck! Even though it is as heavy as a new Tahoe!!!

Two things...

1.Good idea at grabbing her young ;)

...it is my wifes new ride :ph34r: BUT she aint' gonna get it until she graduates.....

2. I have an '06 F150 that is sitting at the dealership right now because the engine crapped out on me coming home from a scout trip last weekend. Have had it for 14 months and it's been in the shop more in that time then my Toyota was for the 8 years I owned that. Last I heard my engine is split wide open and the techs at Berge Ford are scratching their heads trying to figure out what's wrong with it. Gave it a chance but i'm stickin with a Toyota or Nissan from here on out.