As long as all the yoyo's stay out of the fast lane I can pull that grade out of black canyon city as fast

as I want to. --Guaranteed

You sound like CnS talking about his shooting skills :wacko:

As long as all the yoyo's stay out of the fast lane I can pull that grade out of black canyon city as fast

as I want to. --Guaranteed

You sound like CnS talking about his shooting skills :wacko:

Who asked for your .02. :angry: :P

:lol: :lol: :P I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a die hard bowtie fan.

But.....

I sure do like our F250. That thing hauls balls all over the place, and gets that toyhauler up Rye hill still gaining speed at the top. B) Nice looking truck Coosefan. :D

Christian, did you just use Dodge and.. real truck in the same sentence? i guess you can blame it on "young and dumb"

like Jim said, pull the cummins or the hemi out of it and throw the rest of the truck away.

looks! dodge doesnt compare at all on looks! who wants to drive a big bubble! thats what the front end of a dodge is! maybe thats y the worse gas mileage! now, i dont like the 2007 chevys, there ugly!

the best lookin trucks were the 69-72 chevys, and a 73-whenever chevys!

looks! dodge doesnt compare at all on looks! who wants to drive a big bubble! thats what the front end of a dodge is! maybe thats y the worse gas mileage! now, i dont like the 2007 chevys, there ugly!

the best lookin trucks were the 69-72 chevys, and a 73-whenever chevys!

Ford diesels and Dodge diesels get the same mpg. And the dodges look alot better than the 2004 and on Chevys with the angled headlights and now with the crappy looking front end.

Thats where your wrong scooter. The best looking trucks are International Scout II end of discussion.

wow you have terrible taste!

At least I don't drive a POS lifted GMC that will have more suspension problems than you could imagine.

Now now kids......that's enough bickerin'! Christian....you have helped me make my point with all yer reply's....the Dodge engines are great...nobody's disputin' that.....but those engines come in cheap packaging! I like the way the Dodges look and I hate the NEW Chevy's......that was a desperate attempt to copy Dodge and Ford with the bigger grill and raised hood! Christian also has a point about lifted Chevy's......they almost always have suspension problems if you drive offroad much.......keep em' stock and they have the best ride out of em' all! Fords are still #1 as far as I'm concerned and that's all that matters :P

I do have to say one thing....I rode in a buddy's Dodge last weekend on some ROUGH roads.....I swear it was the smoothest ridin' truck I've been in.......it was stock height as well. JIM>

Sorry for the hijack Jim. I do alot of studying on trucks so I know alot of the problems for each type. I also know alot of pros.

Congrats on buying a nice truck

Hey is that your Boss's new ride?? ;) It looks nice! Like the sticker location.

I'll fess up...it is my wifes new ride :ph34r: BUT she aint' gonna get it until she graduates.....so it's mine for now ;)

wow you have terrible taste!

At least I don't drive a POS lifted GMC that will have more suspension problems than you could imagine.

my lifted GMC "pos" will run circles around your old, rust bucket... for example, will go over 70 miles per hour. :D

oh, yeah,not to mention it looks good.

Hate to break it to you but it is gonna happen soon. And how many miles are on the truck while it was lifted?