8OWHUNT247

Rifle Railz & LOC JAW Combo For Sale

I have a New, Never Mounted, Green Olive Rifle Railz / LOC JAW Combo for sale.

I am looking to get $100 for the combo.

Will ship at buyers request and expense.

post-9498-0-65744300-1425915632_thumb.jpgpost-9498-0-98083000-1425915636_thumb.jpg

The LOC JAW is designed to attach to a rail (AR style).. This is where the "Rifle Railz" come into play. You attach the Rifle Railz to your hunting rifle so you have a "rail" on the bottom of your rifle stock. Once that is complete, you can attach your hunting rifle to the loc jaw and shoot from a tripod. Pretty sweet setup actually.

The Rifle Railz was designed a short time after the LOC JAW. We thought that hunters with bolt action rifles could also use an attachment to increase there long range shooting. The Rifle Railz bolts directly to the bottom of the rifle utilizing the factory holes. With the Rifle Railz bolted on the rifle, you will now have a rail system for our LOC JAW to slide onto. With our Rifle Railz/LOC JAW shooting system, you can now attach your rifle directly to your tripod for a stable shooting platform. Our shooting system will also help reduce recoil when shot from your tripod. Our system is also a safe way to train young shooters, by keeping the muzzle pointed in a safe direction.

• Mounts to the bottom of the rifle using original manufacturer holes.
  • Securely attaches to most tripods providing a solid shooting platform to allow a much wider arch for swiveling yet keeping the rifle level at the same time.
  • The tripod can be locked into position on the target for long periods of time. IE-law enforcement/sniper
  • Lightweight and low profile for easy carry and offhand shots. 2.5 ounces
  • Fits Remington, Winchester, Weatherby, Tikka, Browning, and Thompson Center.
  • Manufactured using aircraft grade 6061 T-6 aluminum, plus type III hard anodizing and laser engraved.post-9498-0-69922100-1425920960.png

I will take it if any of the other deals fall thru.

Adam

The Rifle Railz will not fit a Ruger bolt action rifle since the front action bolt is located inside of the magazine door. Somebody got a great deal on this combo. David

• Like 1

man suddenly I feel like I'm missing out on the coolest thing in the world now I need to go buy one thanks a lot for feeding the addiction

• Like 2

If all fails I will take it. I'm always late seeing this stuff. :mellow:

TJ

• Like 1