Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

** Congrats PHYSCH !* NEW PSE DNA up for grabs + ARROWS + RELEASE same deal help out Jared and maybe get a sweet gift

Has that bear always been at your house

Yep since the dogs put her up a tree even a blind man could arrow her in. :)

Cool beans still remember praying for the family is free and I don't know them but I am sure the can use all the prayers they can get. Keep them in your daily thought and every time you pray add them in. Money to help is great but the power of the almighty god is better.

• Like 4

PSE DNA offer ends March 31st thx everybody for the help and to the Desert Christian Archers guys who have also got involved in donating and a neighbor to a dca/coueswhitetail member thx for your support also. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME

From a text with jareds dad*

**Please keep April 7 in prayer it's a big day of testing, this tells us if we have 2 to 6 more session of chemo.

After chemo, sounds like 4-6 weeks radiation

Ttt think bow alone retails $900 or more + gift card for arrows + release

http://www.gofundme.com/jznbaw

*@** PLZ TXT ME 602-499-4136 WITH WHAT YOU DONATED IN MULTIPLES OF $10

*This PSE DNA donation came from a coueswhitetail.com member. Thx again for the recent donations!

Tue 31st at 6pm this bow will have a owner.. sorry posted 7pm by accident earlier. :]

Btw 33 guys have donated a total of $1,610 since this bow went up... AND I KNOW SOME ON HERE HAVE DONATED WITHOUT SENDING ME A TEXT OR PM. thank you to all!

Tomorow at 6 someone will get a gr8 txt and the smaller thank you gifts will be offered in order of who chooses what out of those 5 or so guys I gotta count the goodies again.

• Like 1

Ttt, don't forget to donate everyone. This is for a great cause. Ends today..

• Like 1

And also pray for the family I just think about what if this where one of my little ones and it really puts things into perspective. I know God will provide what is needed and feel these gift give aways is one of the many tools. I also like that Jared's emails up dates when people donate. God bless the family

Heading out to pick up a $140 gift certificate for those arrows that a C.W. member provided! :)

Also I have a $30 off coupon if $150 spent, so put in $10 and ya got $180 to spend

http://www.gofundme.com/jznbaw

Ok all less than 2hrs left.

#1 gift is new PSE DNA (that can be exchanged for size or if lefty)

+ $140 gift card for arrows at sportsmans (includes a $30 off coupon over $150)

+ bow pkg = rest, site, wrist strap, stabilizer etc

+ a nice release!

Then 5 other small gifts will be given for a total of 6 guys will get texts or calls etc.

1hr 40 min left roughly! thx for all the support via prayer & donations. :) who knows what may be offered up next! oh wait I know...

Btw I have 6anut from coueswhitetail and AJ from desert Christian Archers helping me to do the honors at 6pm. :)

• Like 1