rcdinaz

Bowfishing Pleasant

Just went out today, shot a couple fish, there is a lot of fish up and above right now, the only problem is they are EXTREMELY skiddish, i was flyin solo today so it was hard to get one them before they busted, and it was a little breezy so it was a little annoying with the ripples and boat drifting around.

Moral being, the fish are out and about, should be fun at night now.

It's that time of year. They are starting to cruise good at Havasu. I shot 4 from shore the other day. Boats in the shop right now. I missed one that was over 30 and somehow hit a little 2 lber. Think I got carp fever on the big one! I always forget how fun now fishing is until I do it again. My old PSE is now dedicated to the sport and I plan to where the thing out.

• Like 1

I have never bow fished. Just wondering what you do with the carp.

Feed the turtles, raccoons, opossums, etc with them.

• Like 1

I plan on going out to pleasant on Friday. I was going to take the kids out yesterday but the wind and lightning report scared me off.

Just make sure the fish aren't left on shore, sink 'em or find a good spot to feed the critters or make fertilizer. We don't need any crazies picketing the G&F about bowfishing and we are close enough to California to borrow some of their bright ideas.

• Like 1

Had a fishing tournament last weekend at Pleasant and a lot of the contestants said they saw carp everywhere. Should be good for ya once the wind and weather die down.

• Like 1

That is good to hear! Kind of regret not making the trip out yesterday but if it is windy it is a big waste of time and gas.

• Like 2