Sign in to follow this  
nlacost

4 from the weekend....

Managed to squeak out a few stands even though the calling was a little tough..saw 19 dogs on Saturday alone...great weather and no complaints about being out for sure!!

post-3204-0-77289900-1427134520.jpg

post-3204-0-71001000-1427134537.jpg

post-3204-0-23702300-1427134561_thumb.jpg

post-3204-0-76885700-1427134580_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

I always enjoy seeing you knock 'em down, I was hoping you had a bigger problem like a 9 pack by noon but this will surely suffice! Your posts in the past were part of my inspiration to start calling. Thanks!

This is my first photo trying to be like you Nate!

Shot this guy yesterday at 200 yards on a dead sprint, first time shooting at a running target and dang is it addicting.

post-3844-0-50932400-1427135519_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Excellent! Good job guy's, makes me want to get out all the more!

Thanks everyone,it was definitely fun.I don't have another pick of my partner Heath with his shotgun dog.so we ended up with 5 total in the Mule Deer Foundation Coyote Contest (Wickenburg Chapter)..it was his first shotgun yote and was glad to be a part of that..first's in predator hunting are always great lol... B)

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY out west near the California border,buts its obviously worth the drive!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY out west near the California border,buts its obviously worth the drive!!

TY..

CouesPursuit- Glad that I had a negative impact on you...now you wont get anything but hunting and fishing done in your life....wait,thats not a bad thing!!! LOL.. Awesome job on all the calling success so far...Nate

• Like 1

I appreciate the offer,but my schedule is pretty crammed..I kinda lay off the predators until fall once it gets hot out..time for fishing!!

Hey Nate....I assume you were finding these dogs....wayyyyyyyyyyy out west again? ;)

Murf-Actually I don't mind telling you I was out west I-10 and Tonopah was the halfway point..then south of the I-10 about 5 miles...hope that helps,I haven't even put a dent in them..

• Like 1

Are you using a foxpro or mouth calls or some other brand?