Sign in to follow this  
Wrk2Hnt

New AZ G&F site?

Anyone go to the G&F site today? Looks like it changed overnight and now they want people to sign up for that account they were talking about before that would give you "special privelages".

Anyone go to the G&F site today? Looks like it changed overnight and now they want people to sign up for that account they were talking about before that would give you "special privelages".

I did find this link on the site! Shows private access areas and hunt boundaries. Pretty cool

http://www.azaccessmap.com/

I tried to log on but this message came up

• Account not activated. Please check your email for activation information or call 602-942-3000 for help.

Ya right, Every dang fool in the state are calling that number with the stupid questions about when the draw results are going to be out. :angry:

They did a soft launch yesterday of the new site.

ThomC, you should have received an email from them after you made an account. There is a link in the email to activate your new account. I had no trouble making an account yesterday.

There was no information as far as bonus points for me but they say it will be all up to date next week.

• Like 1

They did a soft launch yesterday of the new site.

ThomC, you should have received an email from them after you made an account. There is a link in the email to activate your new account. I had no trouble making an account yesterday.

There was no information as far as bonus points for me but they say it will be all up to date next week.

I singed up today as well and that's what I read...all up to date next week.