elkaholic

Trespassing

Guess I'm going to have to do something I rather not - cable off my access to my property.

Up until now I've had no problems - I pretty much have a camera out year round, to catch pictures of anything coming crossing the hillside saddle . Luckily I have photos of deer - elk - fox-coyotes - bobcats -mtn. lion and a skunk - I don't count jackrabbits and the occasion neighbors dog and a few cattle

I was not happy to find these photos - of someone driving up my POSTED KEEP OUT _ PRIVATE PROERTY which has very clear and obvious signs both sides- at the beginning of the 2 tract road at the base of the hill- just off the main road

For whatever reason I guess he thought it was ok to access my land and drive over 1/4 mile up hill to the saddle - and then turn around for obvious reasons .

my 2 tract isn't on any maps and you'd have to follow my tracts to even find it

Time to cable - lock off my road .

also really surprised that this camera which usually takes 100rds of unwanted pictures only captured these 2 - 15 minutes apart -- when its set to go off every minute ??

I know its a long shot but anyone recognize the picture of this guy or the vechile

doesn't look like a hunter but he had no business being where he was

post-3096-0-51592900-1427756240_thumb.jpg

post-3096-0-30272300-1427756262_thumb.jpg

Well...ya got his license #..that should be enough to find the idiot. Maybe a sign that says trespassers will be shot...survivors will be shot again. I feel your pain

She hunter wanna be maybe lost

You lost me 300..SHE?..thats a man with a big red mustache and a faggy looking hat and it looks like he has a ponytail as well.

Guest 300ultramag.

My question if this is your property how do you get random cattle pics? Or is he on state land at this point?

You lost me 300..SHE?..thats a man with a big red mustache and a faggy looking hat and it looks like he has a ponytail as well.

think he meant sheD, not SHE

think he meant sheD, not SHE

ok..that makes sense.. my bad

almost all land is open to free grazing rights across Arizona as most are old ranches that have grandfather clauses about grazing-

- you are basically told if you don't want cattle on your property - fence it in

if anyone thinks having a license # makes it easy to find out who owns the vehicle - please do so and show proof and I'll take it from there - lol - tried that route