Sign in to follow this  
longshooter

laser spine surgery

Larry let me know. That might be next after my 2nd rotator surgery. Another MRI on shoulder next Monday. Nothin will interfere with early rifle Bull hunt tho. Good luck!............BOB!

Whats going on champ. I got c5-6 bulging discs for 5 years now which sucks but i refuse to do anything to my spine. Too many horror stories.

I am an RN. I used to care for post-operative spinal surgery patients. I did so for four years.

IN my opinion from what I have seen first hand only. ....

The horror stories. ....90% are attributes to prior/pre-existing health issues and <10% are related to the surgeons hand. Most are uneventful procedures. If you need a discectomy you are probably enduring unnecessary pain and suffering for what is a relatively minor procedure.

A few surgeons I would not let operate on my neighbors dog.

PM me if you have questions. I can steer you in the right direction in Tucson at least.

More D

• Like 2

Ya , Larry my bad shoulder is shooting one. kinda sucks. My back the 3 lower discs are bulging according to mri in PHX. 4 years ago and severe degeneration. Sucks at 58. Feel 68. I will admit Degeration of the brain also ,I think!.............BOB!

long- my diagnosis sounds almost identical to yours. i didn't do the laser thing-i had conventional type surgery. i'm EXTREMELY pleased pleased with the results. p/m me if you want more info/details.

• Like 1