AmericanThunder

The Hook-Up

Took the two kids out with them. Let them know ahead of time that they will be guiding children. Our guide had no patience for 9 & 10 year old, Caught 2 - 6" striped bass. When asked if we could try to catch bass the response was NO. Kids did enjoyed a very expensive boat ride.

I called the owner of the hookup John who is a good friend of mine when I saw your post. He wanted me to let you know to please give him a call and he will makeup for your bad experience and put you with a guide who will give your kids a great experience at no charge.
  • Like 2

Well I bet he will after another site knocks his dik in the dirt! Gotta keep ppl happy! Its tough to collect $500 a day for 5 lbs of striper with a pissed off out of work dry waller for a guide! Save your money, rent a boat and sink an anchovie off the pumps! Thats all they do! I won't even charge you for that!

• Like 1

110- im not defending scooter but theres not much to a rod... Did u check it out before u bought it? They are still the best guides in AZ

like buying something here i would expect some amount disclosure up front about problems. yeah i guess i should have looked it over better, my fault. i paid g.loomis $100 and they sent me a new one.

Well I bet he will after another site knocks his dik in the dirt! Gotta keep ppl happy! Its tough to collect $500 a day for 5 lbs of striper with a pissed off out of work dry waller for a guide! Save your money, rent a boat and sink an anchovie off the pumps! Thats all they do! I won't even charge you for that!

Rather than cry like a woman on her rag on the internet, why don't you grow some balls and go tell the owners how you feel face to face ?

Haha. As if I would be afraid of confrontation. I have spoke my piece to the guides at fault at the time of occurrence. You don't know me at all. Lol. Afraid of confrontation. Ha! Happy easter!

After thinking about it. The owner may be a heck of a guy. I don't know. The guids that I have delt with are a holes. They, like it or not are representing his company. It leaves a bad impression on other fisherman on the water. Since most of the business are out of towners or business geeks I get the impression that THE Company does not care how their immage is portrayed to the locals. I was simply awnsering American Thunders question.

i have taken two trips with The Hook Up... really enjoyed each trip...

My brother-in-law and I caught so many stripped bass the first trip my arm was tired. The second trip we did not fair as well for fishing, but had a good time.

I would purchase another trip.