AmericanThunder

The Hook-Up

The way those douche bags act to fellow fisherman on the lake, there is no way I would hire them. Extremely rude on the water.

Don't know what the bass zone is. Ive delt with them at pleasant a few times. If the bass zone is a forum that also has negitive experience, i would agree. Also didn't know they had a store

If you want a sick guided trip I'd call Josh Bertrand or Scooter Griffith... Cant get better then a Bassmaster Elite pro & his fishing partner. Everyone else is second rate!

http://www.thearizonafishingguides.com

Keith Kennedy

• Like 2

Or have longshooter take u to Pleasant. Taught me a few jig tricks

Till the other day. I forgot a friend of mine told me the store was awesome and I said i didnt care they were diks.

• Like 1

If you want a sick guided trip I'd call Josh Bertrand or Scooter Griffith... Cant get better then a Bassmaster Elite pro & his fishing partner. Everyone else is second rate!

http://www.thearizonafishingguides.com

Keith Kennedy

Who is Keith Kennedy, you or is that the name of a guide?

Took the two kids out with them. Let them know ahead of time that they will be guiding children. Our guide had no patience for 9 & 10 year old, Caught 2 - 6" striped bass. When asked if we could try to catch bass the response was NO. Kids did enjoyed a very expensive boat ride.

110- im not defending scooter but theres not much to a rod... Did u check it out before u bought it? They are still the best guides in AZ

If you have a boat and wanna give me $100 an hour I will have all the patients in the world and you can fish for whatever you want and I will treat everyone with respect and tell jokes and hand you beer or soda and land your fish and cook it for ya'. I can show you all my secret spots and tell you what to use for lures, plastics, etc...

LARK :D :rolleyes: :wub:

post-12458-0-74314900-1428169341_thumb.jpg

• Like 2