Sign in to follow this  
Teo

Deadline for Colorado fall draw

Just a reminder to everyone that TODAY is the deadline for all fall Colorado elk and deer draw applications.

• Like 1

got put in last week for deer. pretty excited about it. looks like draw results will be out may 29th

Thanks for the reminder! I just bought my PP for Deer.

I did a point this year again so that i can draw the tag i want next year. I love hunting Colorado for mule deer.

i see giant muleys and whitetail every year hunting antelope out there. finally talked my colorado connection into getting me land owner access to hunt deer without costing an arm and a leg. should be able to draw no problem. that will get me over my arizona draw blues

I have had a few giant bucks escape into private or i have seen a few giants on the other side of the fence. I would love to have a Colorado connection where i hunt. Colorado has helped me get over my AZ blues several times.

• Like 1

Can you purchase just a pp or do you have to buy a license also? I guess my question is what's the total cost to put in if you just want a pp?

$384.00 up front, you will get $344 back in the middle of June. This is for deer only. Not sure about elk.

Yes a pp is 40 dollars( it was 25) but the total up front cost to put in is 384.00. Deer application fee is 374 plus a habitat stamp of 10 dollars.( i just put in yesterday) I stand corrected your refund will be 334 or 335 i cant remember how much i got back last year. (they keep 49 or 50 dollars) Just like every state cost of hunting is going up. I would hunt Colorado for deer every year if i could.

I'm in for a deer PP too. I will have 4.

After I draw my Utah deer tag I will switch to Colorado. Should be getting close on a Books Cliff tag in UT.

And if you think AZ is bad with their draw, Ut is much worse. I applied in Jan and results won't be out until end of May. Plus, they wont even tell you how many tags will be issued in each unit until after the application deadline is long past. They still have not published tag numbers.

I'm in for a deer PP too. I will have 4.

After I draw my Utah deer tag I will switch to Colorado. Should be getting close on a Books Cliff tag in UT.

And if you think AZ is bad with their draw, Ut is much worse. I applied in Jan and results won't be out until end of May. Plus, they wont even tell you how many tags will be issued in each unit until after the application deadline is long past. They still have not published tag numbers.

Wyoming is the same. They don't tell you how many Antelope tags there will be until after the draw opens.

Adam

I know i am going to create a spreadsheet to keep up with all my points in several states.