Sign in to follow this  
sherman

turn 1000 posts

I'll have to refer to the other "prem's" about that question. We meet once a week at chili's and every other Sunday at the yarn barn. Lucky though! This is yarn barn week!!! Knit cammo caps for all the premmies!

• Like 1

My feelings don't get hurt that easy sorry. When I see that a person likes to stir the pot of $#!+ I keep my distance so my shoes don't start to stink. An there has been a big Infestation for of your kind that is starting to stink this place up.

• Like 1

Its because your from Benson hahahahaha

them people from Benson ain't half bad. It's them big ol corn fed rednecks from Mescal that you gotta watch out fer.
  • Like 1

I do not want to comment on people from mescal, in case someone takes it as "stirring the pot" or making "their boots smell like sh!t" I'm half sick of all the sensitive people on this site ( cough... Sherman) guess you can't give anyway a hard time anymore without them getting their pink panties in a bunch (cough... Sherman) hahahaha

You say you're half sick of some people on this site. Lol now that's funny. I say you're full blown sick and have been so for some time.

• Like 1

You don't give people a hard time you just talk crap. And most of your post are of you taking crap no matter what anyone's member status is this is not the best way for anyone to conduct them self because I would bet at some point you might want to get information or need help in some way or even sell something and it will not happen for you. I have done my share of making people Mad on this site but it was not at all my goal. But I would say you don't care what others think and that is my thoughts

• Like 2