hoghntr

****Done deal gift getters posted. :).. HELP WHOOP CANCER! roughly $1500 - $1600 in goodies up for grabs :)

Funny you should post that cuz im about to start that for treatment of my auto immune disorder. va hospital meds have taken there toll on me and very much feel God has pointed me in the oil directon. thx for sharing

• Like 1

Thank you elkaholic1, he had chemo therapy today and it's beating him up. Days like today, I would not put on my worst enemy if I had one as it is not fun watching the pain and sickness from it! All I know is Cancer sucks! Thank you all for the prayers and support!

Mike

Keep the faith Mike and Jared. You WILL get through this and beat the chit outta that cancer.

• Like 2

Ttt!

This sunday 6pm deadline for this gift pkg. Gotta get this rifle out of my house before I take it to the range! ;)

So many people have show so much support! thank you all.. keep praying! please specifically pray for no long term damage.. everybody knows someone with issues from chemo or radiation. we are believing Jared will whoop cancer with Jesus help so now be praying he will do so with no long term side effects. Amen!

• Like 1

Congrats to these gentlemen the gifts are theirs in his order

Brian truncelito -works with Jareds dad~gun, scope, case

Arvid veidmark- Desert Christian Archers~Leupold cascades 8x42

Shane a luke- coueswhitetail.com~loc jaw combo

Oh and btw next we have a 3 day guided bear hunt with dogs. :)

Donated by Randy Cooper with treed guide service! myself and jareds dad have both harvested with him and he is a gr8 guy and I bet you will also call him friend after your 3 day hunt.

Also he has caught around 200 bear! :)

• Like 1

Wow so many great things donated, so many great people praying and trying to help. Congrats to those who have won. That bear hunt sounds amazing.

• Like 1

Wow so many great things donated, so many great people praying and trying to help. Congrats to those who have won. That bear hunt sounds amazing.

And thank you for those binocs! the gentleman who won them is thrilled! yes randy is top notch bear guide and quite fun to be around. I tell ya bear hunting can be pretty tough so whoever wins should hit the treadmill! Randy was pretty patient with me considering the amount of times he had to come back looking for my fat slow butt!

Congrats to all that won and we hope you all have been blessed with the give away! Jared and I wanted to personally thank you all for the prayers and support. Without them, were not sure where we would be but by Gods grace he is guiding our every step. God bless you all!

Mike, Jared

• Like 5