Sign in to follow this  
clintb

Pics added Ford F250 Diesel Excellent Condition

I had an 04 and spent $14500 in one year bulletproofing it with everything you could do and it blew the headgaskets one year later. They wanted another $10000 for the new heads. I sold it running for $7500. You can spend a lot of money on the 6.0.

• Like 4

So what your saying is its not really "bulletproofed" it just has a few upgrades to fix the issues these trucks have. I'm pretty sure you saying that might upset someone thinking it has a bulletproof diesel kit on it and it does not it has a ficm from some co. In Wisconsin and a sinister diesel egr delete kit. That is a little miss representing. Saying it's bulletproofed

Well you got me! "Bulletproof" not "Bulletproofed" "mis representing" "miss representing" (I'm not sure who Miss Representing actually is). This is what I know, everything that comes in a kit to "bulletproof" a 6.0L Powerstroke has been done to this truck. While I will not say we know it all when it comes to Ford Diesels, we have, in what I understand to be "bulletproofing" a 6.0L, done that to over 30 trucks. In regards to the FICM coming from Wisconsin, I have never been there, but I understand it to be a little cooler than Arizona. It has always been advantageous to me and my customers to seek out those who do a really good job at what they do, so if they can keep 6.0's running in Wisconsin, my logic was they can help us keep them running here is Arizona. Oh yeah, our comeback rate on 6.0 diesel repairs? ZERO. At the end of the day, I don't have a dog in the fight, if the truck sells great, if it doesn't, no sweat off my back. Bottom line, if someone wants a real good truck, that has had the major issues resolved, make an offer and buy the truck, if not no problem.

• Like 1

Wow somebody is touchy. I'm not here to start a fight.I was just asking because by you saying it has been bulletproofed might confuse someone thinking it has a bulletproof diesel kit on it which it sounds like it doesn't. Sorry for trying to clerify. And by the way it's called autocorrect I apologize for my phone typing something other than what I really typed.

• Like 1

I thought clintb's response was pretty calm and answered everything you claimed he was lying about dano. If he put everything in the truck that comes in a bulletproof kit then I'd say the truck has been bulletproofed. Whether he did it one piece at a time or all at once.

• Like 1

Could allways buy a vega or pinto. Problem solved................BOB!

• Like 1

TTT

Still have?

Yes sir, it's still available, probably has 150-200 miles more on the odometer.