Sign in to follow this  
125coues

How to win a gun with a 1 in 8 chance

OK first we need to get a CWT table for the NWTF East Valley Toms chapter banquet. The Banquet is on Saturday June 20th at Bass Pro Shop in Mesa starting at 3:30pm with dinner at 5:15. The Table sits 8 people and costs $1000 so that works out to be $125 per person. With that you will get a membership with the NWTF that has a really neat magazine that comes every 2 months, You will get $200 in raffle ticket to share. The table comes with a Savage XP .243 with a scope. Then you have your own personal drawing at the table and put the 8 names in a hat and draw the winner. This will be a really fun event, it is a family event as well, we give away FREE guns and prizes to all the Jakes(kids) that come.

Call me at 928-856-2221 or Kathi 480-688-1741 to get more information. Kathi will be handling the tickets. If you would like she can mail you the flyers, but I did post them a while back were you can print them out.

Lets get a list of people on here that would like to go.

• Like 2

Nice seeing you today Mark and Kathi at Bass Pro. Got our tickets for the banquet and picked up an extra membership for Peg. How can you say no to a $35 membership and a $25 gift certificate for signing up. That's a membership for $10, awesome.

Space is limited and I hope to see more cwt members supporting the NWTF. Peg and I are looking forward to seeing some new faces at the banquet. It will be a lot of fun and a great chance at some great prizes. Bring the kids and come out and enjoy a fun evening. Sounds like all the kids are going home with some awesome prizes. See ya there. :)

TJ

ttt :)

TJ

Looked on NWTF AZ's website but didn't see any info on this event. Maybe I missed it. Will anyone who might have a link please post it?

Thanks

Looked on NWTF AZ's website but didn't see any info on this event. Maybe I missed it. Will anyone who might have a link please post it?

Thanks

Try this link nwtfarizona.org/a-banquet-near-you.html it says we open at 4pm, but really open at 3:30pm.

Thinking about coming and bringing my 10 year old. He loved the turkey camp, but I think he might get pretty board at this. What is going on for the kids?

Anouther way to try and win a gun is to show up at Bas Pro Shops this weekend because we will be raffling of a gun there.

We will be set up upstairs by the hunting area selling memberships to NWTF and tickets to the banquet and for the gun,we will only be selling tickets for the gun those two days and we will draw a winner that Sunday when we leave.

we will be there from 10;00-2;00 each day and you do not need to be there to win.

I will find out if you can purchace tickets by phone and post on here if we can.

Hope to see you there and thanks to all the peole who have already purchaced banquet tickets.

Mark

Rossislider to anserw your question ,All kids 17 and under will recieve a ticket to a chance to win a gun .We have 2 guns just for the Jakes and a guarantee that all jakes will win a prize that night and they are still able to win at the bucket raffles or the games we will have .this is a very small banquet since we are only having 80 seats and it will be over around 9;00 as we need to be out when BPS closes .

Hope i anserwed your question .

Mark

P.S. we will also give each dad a chace at a prize also (free Ticket)

• Like 1

Just wondering how many cwt members are going to the banquet on the 20th? See ya there. :)

TJ