Sign in to follow this  
murfys69law

Something to lighten your day > Hilarious

Oh my. I think this product is meant for a man since women smell like roses

Riiiiiiggggghhhhhtttttt....roses are what comes to mind.

"When your little astronauts splash down....."

I can't wait till my kids get home from school to show them this!!

Stuffs been around for a while they promote it on the Howard Stern show .I ordered some for our house because my wife wont let me anywhere near the bathroom when she just went doodie... It basically makes like a film over the water so the smell of your turd doesnt stink up the bathroom.. It definitely works

Stuffs been around for a while they promote it on the Howard Stern show .I ordered some for our house because my wife wont let me anywhere near the bathroom when she just went doodie... It basically makes like a film over the water so the smell of your turd doesnt stink up the bathroom.. It definitely works

way.. TMI

• Like 2

nerds and yuppies are ruinin' the world. $h!t stinks. deal with it. ya buncha pansies. i kinda enjoy clearin' out the building a few times a day. Lark.

• Like 2

nerds and yuppies are ruinin' the world. $h!t stinks. deal with it. ya buncha pansies. i kinda enjoy clearin' out the building a few times a day. Lark.

Oh man I hope you at least courtesy flush

way.. TMI

Hey dude I'm giviing you a buyers review... .270 may like his house to smell like 1,000 steaming turds but women are much different..

• Like 1

"oooooo, it smells bad"..........."IT OUGHTA AFTER THAT STEAMIN' YAM I JUST LEFT IN THERE"!!!!! open a window guys, it goes away..........sometimes. Lark.

• Like 1