Sign in to follow this  
azmetalman

Prayer Warriors Needed

Good morning to all. Today is day 10 post op. The surgery took 4 hours and is a 100% success. My lower back is little sore but no leg/hip pain. I feel great. Minutes prior to the procedure the anesthesiologist asked if I would like something to calm me down. I asked him if my blood pressure or pulse were high. In a moment he responded "wow you are one calm guy". That probably is not a good description of me. The sense of calm at that time was profound. Faith in God and my Prayer Warriors are the only reason. I am grateful to all of you for the support. If you are contemplating spine surgery please PM me. I had a complete misdiagnosis from an Orthopedic surgeon which was discovered by my daughter, an MD, which led me to a top Neurosurgeon. Scary but true.

Again I can't thank you enough. All of you are now on my prayer list.

Bill

• Like 3

Glad you are doing well. My dad had 4 back surgeries and the last one almost killed him. It's nice to know you had a competent Dr. Get well and go hunting.

• Like 1

The power of prayer is an amazing thing. God is good!

Glad it went well. Now listen to the docs and heal up for the hunts!

• Like 1

Awesome news. Back problems are horrible. Glad yours is fixed. God is definitely great.

• Like 1