Sign in to follow this  
azmetalman

Prayer Warriors Needed

I am having spine surgery on May 28th at 1:00 PM. Been house bound since the 3rd day of muzzle loader Javelina season, 2015. The culprit is age, normal wear and tear and vertebrae degeneration. Help is on the way. Neurosurgeon says 3 months of light duty then 3 months of gradual strengthening. I should be able to hunt in November. Obviously this depends on lot on how quickly my carcass heals. Touchy operation due to the location and nerves involved. It is all in God's hands. Please pray for the Neurosurgeon's skills and judgement as well as my healing. I praise God for this particular Dr. and the power of prayer.

Thanks to all.

• Like 3

Stay positive through out the recovery and rehab it sound like a long tough road praying for you. Stay strong and keep your head up

Good luck. Speedy recovery I hope for You. I still have a torn tendon in shoulder after surgery from a year ago. Waiting till after my early bull hunt to get it done.. Sucks gettin old, don't heel as quick.......BOB!

• Like 1

Thanks to all of you. 1:00 PM tomorrow is the appointed time. I appreciate your kind comments and prayers. Support from people you have never met is a very humbling experience. Praise God.

Bill W.

Prayers for a complete and quick recovery. May the Lord be comfort to you through your ordeal.

Thoughts and prayers things are going alright for you. Sorry for the late prayers but better late than none. :)

TJ

• Like 1