Sign in to follow this  
Adicted

CWT Member hooked it up on a Nice House Alarm

The guys name on here is HANKSAIDITBEST...

I had an older ADT version and wanted new equipment and technology. I now can set my alarm on my phone, lock my door from my phone, view all my cameras from my phone. I love the new doorbell camera. When you ring my door bell or just walk by it it will send me a message and also records whats going on. I can talk to who is at my door thru a speaker on the doorbell through my phone.

I setup with 0$ down, and love the alarm. Give him a call if looking for a house alarm.

The company is called VIVINT

• Like 2

Had somebody from Vivint talk to me about their company/service about a week ago. Real cool guy from the Havasu area. Really cool to see all the options they offer.

yours will vary to 45-69...depends on all the goodies you want...

Thats how much I used to pay through Bonds with out the goodies.. This was 10 years ago so all it came with was a key chain remote to activate and deactivate the alarm lol

4 but moves with u for free. Inhave always had an alarm and always will so that doesnt bother me

• Like 1

I've had Vivint for several years theyve been good to go for me. I worked a pretty hard deal with the salesman when i first signedup

There's nothing like having a good home security system! I sure like mine. I didn't realize how much safer I'd feel knowing my home has additional protection. I especially recommend them for women who live alone or if your spouse works nights. It's not a cure all but one more layer of protection against thieves.