PhxDT

Dealing with 100 days of heat

POGO passes.

Waterpark passes.

Science Center passes.

Anything indoors during the day to run and play. Malls. Basspro. Cabelas.

Indoors as much as possible.

Heat sucks! Especially with no air conditioning in my car. Speaking of which anyone work on car air conditioners?

POGO passes.

Waterpark passes.

Science Center passes.

Anything indoors during the day to run and play. Malls. Basspro. Cabelas.

Indoors as much as possible.

Heat sucks! Especially with no air conditioning in my car. Speaking of which anyone work on car air conditioners?

The science center sounds cool (pun)

But swapping bath water with 5,000 two legged rats peeing in their trunks? Hope they're safer than public pools.

Mall? Gimme your man card lol.

Rather be malled by a bear than mauled at the mall. Jk

You need a pass nowadays to ride a pogo?

• Like 1

Hey, I have two daughters. And the mall is wide open to play in for them! Anything inside that is not called "my house" and gets them out. As for the Waterpark, the hotter the weather the skimpier the bikinis! Allows me to point out the really skimpy ones and use them as a lesson as to what my daughter's will NEVER wear! :)

• Like 1

Hey, I have two daughters. And the mall is wide open to play in for them! Anything inside that is not called "my house" and gets them out. As for the Waterpark, the hotter the weather the skimpier the bikinis! Allows me to point out the really skimpy ones and use them as a lesson as to what my daughter's will NEVER wear! :)

OK, in that case, I'm giving you my man card. Take lots of pics. (Where's that little worshipping emoticon when you need him?)