Sign in to follow this  
Viper

Tropical fish: Free mollys

I have way too many mollys for a 20 gallon tank and need to thin the herd. They have multiplied rapidly. I have around 30 to give away for free. Black, dalmatian, silver (white), sailfin. All sizes from newborn to large.

post-2983-0-22827500-1433358520_thumb.jpg

post-2983-0-94248000-1433358554_thumb.jpg

post-2983-0-03227200-1433358578_thumb.jpg

post-2983-0-08603200-1433358604_thumb.jpg

That is to funny I thought I was the only one with this problem I got my son a fish tank last February and the neighbor gave him 5 mollys since than every time I go in there there's babies we got like 30 also we can't give them away fast enough sad part is I don't feel bad when I here him yell out from his room "we got a floater" good luck

• Like 1

They do pretty well in ponds too. I netted a bunch of green ones with a seine in the lower salt river back around 2002. Maybe Petco or Petsmart will take them or you can offer them up on the Arizona Tropical Fish Hobbyists Facebook Page.

how do they taste?

...like wet chicken

That is to funny I thought I was the only one with this problem I got my son a fish tank last February and the neighbor gave him 5 mollys since than every time I go in there there's babies we got like 30 also we can't give them away fast enough sad part is I don't feel bad when I here him yell out from his room "we got a floater" good luck

lol...now I dont feel so bad. When I get a floater, I try to hide my smile.

I posted them on craigslist too.

Lately I've been thinking a lot about prepping and I started looking at this fish problem in a different way....maybe a sustainable resource ;-)

I posted them on craigslist too.

Lately I've been thinking a lot about prepping and I starting looking at this fish problem in a different way....maybe a sustainable resource ;-)

Batter one up and fry it I bet it is meatier than frozen fishstick. ;)

Went to petsmart to buy some fish food last night they had complete 10 gallon fish tank kits for 12 bucks it has everything to get started I bought one I'm gonna take half over to the in laws as a gift lol

• Like 1