Sign in to follow this  
apache12

Atv mechanic in n phx

Don't need one yet. But was wondering any one had a good shop in n phx

I have an old Honda and north valley Honda said its to old for the, to work on

Not trying to bust your bubble but with the internet telling us everything we need I would suggest looking up what is wrong or going to be wrong with it and try to fix it yourself. I just fixed a dishwasher from a video I saw on the net and it was easy as pie. Just saying. To answer your ? tho I really don't know of one in NW valley other than Motorsports and they usually rip ya off.

R ATV in phoenix has always done great work on my quads. 4424 W Peoria. 623-915-3465. Good luck

• Like 2

R ATV in phoenix has always done great work on my quads. 4424 W Peoria. 623-915-3465. Good luck

Forgot about them.. They are great guys there.

AEO Powersports (19205 N 83rd Ave #108, Peoria, AZ 85382). I just brought my ATV to them a few months ago and they got it running right (I tried to work on it myself but I just couldn't make it right). A friend of mine has been going to them for years and that's why I gave them a shot.

I bought one of my sons quad from R ATV and they were very pleasant to deal with. So pleasant that I will bring my ATVs to them whenever I need to something done I can't do myself. They're just down the road from my house so that's a bonus.