Sign in to follow this  
Jay Scott

48 Elk Harvested with a bow and arrow

I just uploaded a really good podcast episode with guest Michael Park who has harvested 48 elk with a bow and arrow. He is 47 years old and is trying to accomplish a goal of 50 elk by age 50. Michael is a blue collar guy who loves to hunt and has made great sacrifices to make it happen. We also talk about his biggest elk he harvested with me in Arizona that gross scored a little over 435 inches. If you like archery elk hunting then you will love this episode.

Jay Scott Outdoors Western Big Game Hunting and Fishing Podcast on iTunes, Podbean and Stitcher

Click Here For PC computer users and android to listen for FREE!

Click Here for IOS/Apple/iPhone users to listen for FREE!

post-3296-0-56139500-1434758838_thumb.jpg

post-3296-0-12794500-1434758877_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Jay that Bull is awesome. Got Me dreaming for My unit 10 hunt now. Its coming soon. Thanks for all the pod casts Jay. Good luck this fall............BOB!

• Like 1

I honestly enjoy that you are willing to take the time to provide education about hunting for free when some guides will only give you the time of day if there is money involved. Thank you!

• Like 1

Killer episode. Learning a lot from these. Keep it up Jay!

Jay - thanks for putting together these interviews. The one with Brendan Burns was great and I can't wait to listen to this one with Michael. He's a great guy and clearly knows what he's doing when it comes to chasing elk (and deer). I expect with the tags he's got this year, he'll be reaching his goal a couple years early.