8OWHUNT247

ISO Engine Wiring Harness for 2005 F250 Stroker

Hey All,

My wiring harness is giving me problems on my truck. I am curious if anyone knows of or has a parts truck that still has the harness in it.

I have a warrany (3rd party and NO FUN to deal with) and I am too cheap (if I have a choice) to buy a new one. That said, maybe even if you know of a junk yard that has a few 6.0's with wiring still in them.

Its a long shot but hey you never know. Thanks for looking.

If you decide to go OEM Tousley Ford in Minnesota is the cheapest place in the US. A close second is Sunrise Ford in SoCal. Both places usually ship the same day.

I just bought an ICP from Tousley on a Friday and had it on Monday.

• Like 1

Buy yourself a FICM while your at it, if yours hasn't been replaced, it will need to be soon. Man Ford screwed the pooch with that 6.0 motor package.

• Like 1

Thanks!! Yeah, I am dealing with random "no start" issues. I have replaced a few things in the process. The funny thing about this is, when it would not start, I could get in there, wiggle the wires, and booya truck starts. It's not the FI wire harness, its a rare problem.

Thanks for the info.

Get under the ficm with a pry bar and make sure the three plugs are fully seated?

Any codes when it doesn't start? Does it matter if it's hot or cold?

Get under the ficm with a pry bar and make sure the three plugs are fully seated?

Any codes when it doesn't start? Does it matter if it's hot or cold?

I have done that (they were loose at one point) so now they are seated well with an extra zip tie for insurance.

No codes.. Funny thing is, it starts really cold and it starts really hot but when it is in between is when it acts up most. Thats why I am sold on a wire problem. Truck runs perfect when running.

I've seem the pins at the ficm plug back out as well. But it's a pain to ispect them

• Like 1