Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

razor HD spotter

I just see a lot and I mean a lot of guys using the vortex that have used or could use the swaro and they say yes the swaro is better but not the money better and certainly not finding more game better by more than a small small percent.

Preference I guess. Every eye is different. For about 2100 you could find a used hd swaro. 500 difference if you're planning on buying new vortex. I find the animals with 15's and then get a good look with the spotter. Very rarely am I glassing looking for animals through the spotter.

I used to have a razor 85mm. I thought it was a good scope for the money. I also thought it was heavy for my pack and down sized to a 65mm scope. Found a really good prices 65mm swaro and I enjoy the weight of it.

European optics are worth every penny. No headhaches and the eye relief is so much better than the razor line up. save up and invest once an be done. i have put all scopes up side by side and when you crank them up to the highest power there is a remarkable difference.