Sign in to follow this  
Lance

Some May velvet!

These are some pictures from scouting around the end of May.

post-669-1180935166_thumb.jpg

This bull is already a nice 6X6

post-669-1180935194_thumb.jpg

post-669-1180935224_thumb.jpg

post-669-1180935258_thumb.jpg

This bull is getting some extras around the top.

post-669-1180935281_thumb.jpg

And this bull has a huge spread and all his front points are form 15 to 20 inches! His tops are still putting on alot of mass, so we are expecting alot out of him!

post-669-1180935538_thumb.jpg

post-669-1180935565_thumb.jpg

Please tell me that is 7W :ph34r:

Those are some great pics! Thanks for sharing!

:ph34r: :P ;)

Lance

You should be a little careful next time with your picture taking. That's 36C for sure!

You should be a little careful next time with your picture taking. That's 36C for sure!

No way everyone know's thats 42.

36c jeez :blink:

:lol: :lol:

How is this? Is that better?

post-669-1180978523.jpg

No, actually while I was taking thoes pictures I triped over a rock and almost fell in this hole! :blink:

:P :lol:

aahh... Oak Creek Canyon! Nice pics, thanks for sharing.

aahh... Oak Creek Canyon! Nice pics, thanks for sharing.

The fish in Oak Creek have never looked soo big! :P But don't tell anyone :ph34r:

Ok Lance, here is what I need you to do. ;) You will have to get a few buddies and herd these south until you reach unit 22south. I will pay for all the travel expenses you encounter along the way. Please time it so you reach my unit by Nov. 9th. It will be no easy task but I got faith in ya. Looks like plenty of water along the creek in the picture for watering. I'm "THANKING YOU' ahead of time. BE CAREFUL! :lol: :lol:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Ok Lance, here is what I need you to do. ;) You will have to get a few buddies and herd these south until you reach unit 22south. I will pay for all the travel expenses you encounter along the way. Please time it so you reach my unit by Nov. 9th. It will be no easy task but I got faith in ya. Looks like plenty of water along the creek in the picture for watering. I'm "THANKING YOU' ahead of time. BE CAREFUL! :lol: :lol:

I will double what tj is giving ya (which seems like nothing) :o Just push em a little further east of 22. ;)

I will double what tj is giving ya (which seems like nothing) :o Just push em a little further east of 22. ;)

You Guys sure are asking a lot of Lance :(

Lance, You do not have to go to all that work for them bums.

Just round them up and I will bring a stock trailer up to get them and then release them in 22N

:lol: :P :lol: