Sign in to follow this  
IHunt2live

Photos from my first Trail Cam set

Put out my trail cam for the first time and had it out for a coupls of weeks. I'm not to sure what was going on, maybe you all have some pointers. I had a total of 175 pics and only one had an animal in it. I had it in the shade and it wasn't pointing to the sun as you can see. Maybe just a cheap camera?

Anyway, I was happy to get at least one... its a start. To bad it wasn't a coues though.

Wind and a bunch of grass like you have in your pic will give you alot of pics with nothin in it. What kinda trail cam did you get?

Wind and a bunch of grass like you have in your pic will give you alot of pics with nothin in it. What kinda trail cam did you get?

I have a Stealth Cam DIGC-XTRV. I figured that It might be all the movement on the grass and such.

Those StealthCams are triggered by many things. Depends on the sensor type, could be motion only, could be IR or even both, depends on the model.

Turn the sensitivity way down on it and point it North. Good luck.

I'm a pro at geting thoes kind of pictures! :lol: I feal for you man!

Warmth of the sun and movement of the grass. If you could flip through your pictures like a cartoon, you would likely see the grass waving back and forth! :unsure:

Lance

Warmth of the sun and movement of the grass. If you could flip through your pictures like a cartoon, you would likely see the grass waving back and forth! :unsure:

Lance

Or like in my javilina pics the sun rise and set. :lol:

Lance

Or like in my javilina pics the sun rise and set. :lol:

:lol: Exactly :lol: :rolleyes:

If your wanting coues pics I would find a trail leading to a tank in the area. You should get quite a few pics with it being dry.