huntingchic87

Cornhole Boards

Me and my husband make cornhole boards. They are great for gifts, camping, tailgating or just backyard fun! Message me or shoot me a text 602-615-0315 if your interested, we can try and make them however you want! $150 without Bags, $175 with Bags included (your choice on colors).

Making a set with elk stained on the front, will post pictures of those as soon as they are done!

post-12277-0-06426500-1438202553_thumb.jpg

post-12277-0-06042600-1438202555_thumb.jpg

I love this game because it can be done one hand and with a cold beverage in the other.

Lots of fun!

More D

• Like 7

We can do any style you want, I prefer to stain rather than paint (It's easier and I think looks nicer, but to each his own). we are finishing up a stained set with elk on the front, I will get pics up as soon as the stain and poly are complete! We are also in the works on a set for a wedding gift, I can get pictures of those once they are complete also.

there are tons of pictures on pinterest/internet, if you send something you like we can do a set that is similar!

• Like 2

We are heading up north for the weekend but I expect we will finish the boards up early next week, I will post pictures then!

Feel free to send me any boards you are interested in and we can see what we can do for the design.

Summer

602-615-0315

same set of boards up north but I thought it was a neat picture to share, more to pictures to come this week!

post-12277-0-81909400-1438617009_thumb.jpg

Sorry for the delay, got an order for more painted boards that are needed sooner, the elk boards should be up this week!!

Very interested

• Like 1

I apologize for the delay, The heat has been rough to come home and work in the garage, and the husband and I decided over the weekend to take a nice Jeep ride from Table Mesa Rd to Lake Pleasant, so we didn't get as far as I thought we would.

but I have another set of cardinals boards done. and the elk ones are getting there stain tonight and then poly later in the week/week-end. Just thought I would share.

post-12277-0-11232800-1440006482_thumb.jpeg

post-12277-0-75502900-1440006491_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

Here is how the elk is turning out. Needs to be cleaned up and another stain on the light areas, but they are moving along. Enjoy!

post-12277-0-64365900-1440165858_thumb.jpg