Sign in to follow this  
Presmyk

vortex warranty work question

I sent in my scope for warranty and I was just curious do they call you or just fix or replace and send back? How's turn around time?

Generally they will just fix it and send it back without contacting you. If you give them a call they can give you an estimate for when you should receive it. All depends on how many repairs are a head of you. My experience has generally been 2-3 weeks.

They are usually pretty great about putting a rush on something if you need them back quick for a hunt. Just don't want people abusing that or they would not be able to do it anymore.

tell them you have a hunt very soon, or you are a guide, and that optic is imperative to have for income purposes. they will put a rush on it and you should have it back in around a week from the time they get it

^^^Agreed, but only if it is true. If you don't need it urgently, wait your turn. Otherwise you are being a d-bag to everyone else patiently waiting on their glass and causing their's to take that much longer. Everyone starts doing this and soon no one will be able to.

• Like 3

I'm on a budget so I got a crossfire scope from cabelas and on my bear hunt was in my hard shell padded case and the wash board road rattled something loose inside

I got first morning hunt in then went to town get some groceries and when got out of case for evening hunt I thought had some rocks under my barrel in stock, nope was in scope. And to rub salt in the wound my wife's gun wasn't in case and her little bushnell banner held up and it cost half as much. Heard about it every time went out

Ya I know I saw the viper sale on flyer. I just got a email from FedEx for delivery on Monday so they got the scope Wednesday afternoon and I will have one back in 5 days including the weekend!!!!!! I Mentioned trying to salvage a bear hunt when 6a opens on 21st

• Like 1