Sign in to follow this  
WHT_MTNMAN

2001 Dodge Cummins 2500 Quad Cab for sale $7500

I have a 2001 Dodge Cummins short bed for sale Auto, 4x4. approximately 210k miles. I have had it for 3+ years and have put less than 15k miles on. Getting firewood and pulling my horse trailer.

Rebuilt transmission, new starter, batteries etc.. I had all seals replaced in the last 2 years, no leaks, normal dodge dash and drivers seat, everything else is in order. It just doesn't get used much, less than 10k on New tires (see pictures)

I'm selling to fund a hunt.

It is located in Mesa at this time. My cousin Conor (deserthntr) is using it until his truck gets fixed. I will be down on Friday and Saturday, if anyone wants to test drive and look at it.

If you are a serious buyer, I will give you my cousins # and you can meet or look at it during the rest of the week. He works during the day, BUT MAY be able to show you the truck in the evenings. If not we can arrange meet up on Friday or Saturday.

After Saturday I will take it back to PInedale with me.

$7500 Please no low balls, I will not respond. I don't need to give it away. If I'm over priced feedback is welcome, I think it is fair.

IMG_20131102_152512_278_zpsc5b7645a.jpg

I thought I had more pictures, I'll get more as I get home tonight.

Thanks

Houston

480-540-4445 leave a message or text

• Like 2

Wow man I wish I had the cash! Great deal

I have a 99. 5spd. Love my truck. 193k. That is a good deal. My buddy just bought one from Larry H. Miller in Tucson, 01 with 84k. Paid 24k for it.

Great truck. Greater deal. Shouldn't be a problem to sell it.

Good luck on the sale.

Free Bump.

Jimmy, an 01 for $24,000??, good god I'd sell my 2007 for that!

Yeah! It was insane.

heck, a guy on here sold a 2000 with 72k miles for 10,500.

Looks like the deal will go through, thanks for all those who called or sent texts, I still have a couple people for backup if for some reason the deal fails.