Mathews

Fantasy Football League

Mathews- just have everyone send you money. Do away with the draftkings. That website further complicates fantasy football. I do not think anyone would have an issue with sending you the money and you paying the winners at the end of the season. That is how I run my league, and it functions smoothly.

• Like 3

Honesty I have no idea why it won't let anybody else join those last two spots.. I'm going to delete the league and have everybody rejoin. Sorry for the hassle

• Like 1

Mathews- just have everyone send you money. Do away with the draftkings. That website further complicates fantasy football. I do not think anyone would have an issue with sending you the money and you paying the winners at the end of the season. That is how I run my league, and it functions smoothly.

If everyone is fine with this so am I.

As far as payout what does everyone think? I think payout first and second only.

I'm in and good with sending you the money. Also good with a first and second place payout. How do you want us to get you the entry fee? Do you want us to pay via paypal, mailed check, in person, or ???

Hey guys, whats the draft order? Thanks

I was gonna do it by join date but I'm having a hard time figuring out who's who so I may just have to do it random when I get off work.

We need 1 more person to make 12

Guest 300ultramag.

Please delete team lambert commish. He's got a duplicate on there. He will have anchor baby as his team

Looks like we need one more team to join before 7 tonight in order for the draft to occur.

Ok the last spot is open now. Wouldn't let me delete a team from my phone for whatever reason. Lets get that last spot filled, draft, and then we'll worry about sending money.

Draft order is set. Whoever fills that last spot is getting the last pick, sorry lol