Mathews

Fantasy Football League

10 sounds good. Can you just give us a paypal?

BTW - how many of you guys laughed when I drafted Brady in the SIXTH round!?!? Doesn't seem so stupid now does it?

:)

• Like 3

BTW - how many of you guys laughed when I drafted Brady in the SIXTH round!?!? Doesn't seem so stupid now does it?

Nice pick Flatlander, I almost picked Brady as my backup right before you picked him. I was more bummed you took Peterson and Jordon Cameron right before me in the 1st and 9th rounds.

I'm good with $10. Paypal works great if you have an account, otherwise an address to send a check would be great.

It was only a 4 game suspension and he went in the 6th round ... ( crazy ) ... Rumor is the Judge that got him out of the suspension had him on his Fantasy Football Team too :rolleyes:

• Like 2

$10 it is

Go to

paypal.me/taylormathews/10

and it should be pretty simple. Ill check peoples names off as I get them.

Not sure I have enough healthy players to field a team this week. It could be brutal.

• Like 1

I didn't even need AP on Monday Night to win, and it's a good thing too. Who did I beat anyway?

• Like 1

You guys need an official thread with the match ups , winners and losers , the whining and gloating ... this is going to be a year of upsets and fantasy owners pissed and throwing things. I think it would make for good entertainment to see you guys messing with each other :P

• Like 1