Mathews

Fantasy Football League

You coming over Bo? It's up to you.

And whoever asked about paying I think that is why we have to register with draft kings.

Everyone thats signed up I need you register on draftkings. Thats the only way we can do it a money league, its completely free, just need an account.

FYI to league managers, to register with Draft Kings, you have to put in a state other than AZ as they don't allow AZ residents to register.

This is what I get when I try

Message me their emails Ill try something else.

FYI to league managers, to register with Draft Kings, you have to put in a state other than AZ as they don't allow AZ residents to register.

This I don't understand.. When I registered on my phone I was never asked to enter in a state, but when I used my laptop I was asked to enter a state and you're right.

I went ahead and emailed them because Im not sure fantasy football qualifies as a "draft kings contest"

Ill get it figured out before the draft. Worst case scenario we just play for bragging rights.

• Like 1

"Legal residents physically located in any of the 50 states and Washington DC, excluding Arizona, Iowa, Louisiana, Montana, and Washington are eligible to open an account and participate in contests offered by the Website. Legal residents of Arizona, Iowa, Louisiana, Montana, and Washington (the "Excluded States") are ineligible for prizes offered by the Website. Residents of the Excluded States are eligible to open and maintain accounts on the Website for use only in games that do not offer prizes."

Technically nothing is being offered by draft kings, its not their prize anyone is winning

So do we pay before the draft or not?

I mean we should pay before the draft, but that depends on everyone figuring out the draft kings deal. I can set the due date to whenever.