coues7

FS: Gift Card to

I have a Sportsmans Warehouse Gift Card with $105 on it I'd like to sell. I'm not willing to go any less than $105 on it. PM me if your interested. I have everything I need related to hunting and just need to sell it since I don't need anything from there.

Coues7

Scott

I know your pain i have some in my pocket that are months old right now. I have a bout 300 in them. I may just go down and spend it all on ammo.

riddle me this...... why would anybody invest the gas money or time in getting that card from you instead of going directly to the warehouse????????????? :rolleyes:

riddle me this...... why would anybody invest the gas money or time in getting that card from you instead of going directly to the warehouse????????????? :rolleyes:

Well smart a$$, I'll put a $0.41 stamp on it and a nice little gal or guy wearing a blue shirt will deliver to your front door. Then as Lark said in a different post you can spend $3.00/gal of fuel and drive down to the sportsmans outhouse and buy whatever you want.

Don't need the comments......if your not interested oh well.

HOLY COW THAT WAS FUNNY.... It was like a Grenade... Ruger pulled the pin, tossed the grenade, EVERYBODY ducked, and waited for the explosion...

J-

Maybe it is just the smart a$$ in me ....but why would I send somebody money in the mail to get a dollar for dollar trade????? :blink: :lol: If you send me 100 ones I'll send you a benji :lol: :lol: :lol:

Before you get all bent out of shape, I'm not saying you would rip anyone off, I'm just saying those are the kind of deals where people get ripped off...........

HOLY COW THAT WAS FUNNY.... It was like a Grenade... Ruger pulled the pin, tossed the grenade, EVERYBODY ducked, and waited for the explosion...

J-

Jason, I'm with you, this is some funny S#$@.

I would worry more about the card being blank if it was from somebody who signed up for a coueshitetail.com membership today or recently but coues7 has been on here for a long time and is a regular poster. If I was looking to buy stuff from Sportsmans I would get it but I'm not in the market for it right now.

I agree.......when I first read coues7's post, it never crossed my mind that he may be trying to scam someone! He should have just worded it differently.......like for instance; "hey guys, can someone help me out by trading cash for this card?" instead of trying to sell it as if it were merchandise ;)

Hey Scott.....despite all this, if you can't get rid of it.....I'll give ya $73.45 for it...... AND I'll pick it up so you don't have to waste a stamp on it! :P

Rugerman.....no offense taken. I bought some boots and didn't like them. Working late everyday and trying to get home to my family stopped me from returning the boots before 30 (by 2 days).....they wouldn't give me cash. They said I had to get a card......well Sportsmans Warehouse doesn't sell the boots I want and I have all the hunting stuff a guy could want.....so I'd just like to get my money out in cash.

So if anyone is going to purchase something I'll trade the card for cash.

Scott is a great guy and a long time contibutor to this forum. It would just be a neighborly thing to do if your were planning a purchase there anyway.

Mark

There's always something you don't have and must buy from sw. It don't hurt to have 2 of something. I have ran in to that gift card problem before; I just hang on to them for months till I figureout what I need. Good luck on Quest for $105 ;)