Healy Arms

Need a Shotgun Before Tues Morning? CW Members Take Another 5% Off The Healy Low Price

Dove Season Opens Tuesday Morning. So, today, Sunday the 30th and tomorrow, Monday the 31st CW members can mention this post to take another 5% off our already low in-stock shotgun prices.

We've got youth shotguns in 20ga as well as full-sized models in different brands in both auto-loader and pump to fit different tastes, budgets, and purpose.

Remember: Buy a new Remington 870 Express and get another $25 cash back discount from Remington - CLICK HERE FOR REBATE DETAILS

And don't forget the shotgun shells - we have them on sale too.

shotgun%20collage.jpg

dove%20season%20shotshell%20sale.jpg

applies to all in-stock shotguns - not special orders - can't be combined with any other offer, all local, state, and federal laws apply

• Like 1

What's Tuesday?😛😛

I can't wait except I'll probably have to head down to Blythe. The dove in Havasu have seriously thinned out.

• Like 1

Out of curiosity, I gave Mark a call the other day about a specific gun I was shopping around for, and although he wasn't a dealer for what I wanted, he answered a lot of my questions and gave good advice as he has done several times in the last couple years. Point being, even when he knew he wasn't going to get my business for this particular item, his service did not stop or stutter, he did not rush me off the phone, and he recommended where else to look.

Also, the price he offered on the closest product he had to what I was looking for, was significantly less than the price in the big box stores. Not counting his CWT 5% offer either!

Mark, your customer service has been second to none and I look forward to making many purchases from you in the future. -Shea

• Like 3

My wife purchased a weatherby 12ga a couple years ago from Mark and his customer service can not be beat. I encourage anyone interested in buying a gun or supplies to check out Healy Arms. :)

TJ

• Like 1