WinMag

Amanda.... please give me a call

Does anybody know how to contact Amanda Moores by phone? If so could you please give her a call and have her call me. I have a Bull Elk tag which I plan to donate for 22N (Not Mine my hunt partners) to Wounded Warrior and want to talk with her about getting CWT involved if possible. 4 eight zero 6 nine five 6 two 2 two.

Thank you,

Shane

• Like 3

Nice talking with you Shane. I recommend you contact Eddy Corona of Outdoor Experience 4 All and he can arrange for the donation. You can find his phone number and the donation form on their website. OE4A takes kids with serious illnesses out hunting and also take Wounded Warriors out hunting with these donated tags.

http://www.outdoorexperienceforall.org/

There is a tag transfer form on the website and you can just fill out page 2 of that form and mail it to Eddy with the signed tag that you are donating. But feel free to call him first and learn more about his organization and find out if he has someone that can use the tag. I just donated my archery elk to them the other day.

• Like 1

That's awesome you are doing this Winmag. We need to help our WW and disabled kids as much as we can. Kudos to you and your friend!!!

• Like 1

Thank you Amanda.. At this time we are waiting on Wounded Warrior to call back today or tomorrow. I will follow up Eddy from there if needed. Again thanks for the contact info and it was nice talking with you on the phone.

Thank you Amanda.. At this time we are waiting on Wounded Warrior to call back today or tomorrow. I will follow up Eddy from there if needed. Again thanks for the contact info and it was nice talking with you on the phone.

Good luck with Wounded Warrior they are anti-gun.

http://clashdaily.com/2012/12/wounded-warrior-project-ceo-confirms-organization-is-anti-gun-and-anti-knife/

Just a FYI. Arizona Elk Society just started a new Hunt for Heroes program to assist wounded vets with hunts. My wife is donating her bull tag to it. OE4A is great also. Just thought I would share another option.

Update: The Wounded Warrior program never called Cory last week or this week. He is scheduled for surgery next week (Rotator Cuff) and is hoping to heal enough to go on his hunt the end of November. So at this time he is NOT going to donate his tag. Thank you for the info Amanda.