hoghntr

Petition to defund planned parenthood

Why are we discussing this on a hunting website? If you want to engage in political discussions that are not related to hunting, please go to a forum created for political discussions. There are plenty of them. I have requested many times for discussions here to be kept to hunting and outdoors related things. That's what this site was created for.

Amanda,

I would say over on average 1/2 items in campfire have zero relation to hunting. I simply posted this to raise awareness since it is our tax dollars at work doing these things. I also posted

"Not really a post for debate just click and take a seconds to put your name on list and if you don't agree push on to next item of interest. Thx"

Certain members just can't help themselves they must talk trash no matter what. :( now I realize this topic can stir some emotions and make people say stupid things like Antis do when they relate elk to humans but it just ain't so folks. This Country is disgusting and for us to think we are better than anyone else is laughable! To think I served this country that murders babies is disgusting! Go to jail for murdering adult. Go to jail for murdering pregnant woman. But abort/murder a baby that is not wanted and all is good. Our money says "in God we trust" this is not true and people gotta quit thinking we are BLESSED.. Just aint so folks.. We are living in God's graces and I'm thinking that things are pretty close to getting real. How do you suppose that God we supposedly trust in feels about us chopping up babies? Ya not so happy I bet.

Amanda I get not wanting people all worked up but really there was no reason for it. I posted a link for people to go sign petition or not sign petition. I find that there are many like minded people on here and a few that I'm not sure why they are allowed to keep on stirring things up ALWAYS! We all have difference of opinion that comes from God giving us free will. It does not take long on this site to see who could careless for anyone but themself so maybe start with removing them and see how much smoother this coues family participates with each other. The 1st person to disagree with this post was wildwoody, this is same guy that posted on my classified as how is wife cheated on him and gave away his rifle.. What the heck? Maybe if moderators would just do something about people like that who seem to have no filter this might not always be such a mess.

So go ahead and shut this down but I ask why transmissions and football and every little thing is ok to post accept anything that might actually make us think... What is happening in this world?

To all who feel as I do about original topic sign the petition, post on facenook, raise awareness.. At 43 I know that it is not just the baby that suffered I'm at a age where I realize every single woman who has gone thru this has serious damage psychologically so pray pray pray for healing for them.

Thank you and remember stand up for Christ and what is right always no matter what.

• Like 3

But fantasy football league is ok, so is someone looking for a spark plug wrench? And many other topics just like this. What gives. Seems to me that only political topics are infringed on. Which sucks cuz I really like to hear from others on important matters that have a great deal of impact on us all.

Well, personally, I would rather football isn't discussed here, but I eventually decided to let that slide because I don't receive complaints about it and many members seem to enjoy it. I have never had anyone say they can't stand CWT anymore because there is so much discussion about football and spark plug wrenches. I don't have people telling me their families feel threatened by football or automotive threads. The political threads are the most divisive and cause the most headaches for me and the moderators. I wouldn't care about the political threads as much if it didn't tend to derail the point of the forum and drive people away.

So basically, I take action in moderating content when I get complaints and it's causing a problem for the forum. Otherwise, I tend to let it slide.

• Like 3