hoghntr

Petition to defund planned parenthood

So if you also find it disgusting that our Country allows the murder, butchering and sales of murdered baby parts please join the fight.

http://landing.johnmccain.com/defund/2/az/

Not really a post for debate just click and take a seconds to put your name on list and if you don't agree push on to next item of interest. Thx

• Like 1

Really is this not a hunting forum????? And yes its disgusting. But not here please

• Like 3

Really is this not a hunting forum????? And yes its disgusting. But not here please

Well where should it be burried wildwoody?

So if someone had a issue with not being able to sell elk meat they butchered we should discuss here. If people are slaughtering innocent babies and selling their parts we should just let others deal with it and turn our backs? We are men and more should be expected from us.

• Like 6

Not to burst your bubble but that is a John McLame website. Most likely he is just fishing for your email address. Soon you will bombarded with fundraising emails.

• Like 1

Yes please shoot away it just takes few seconds. Of course then your transferred to contribution website which I did not do.! I know McCain's office well from Va issue and not really impressed but we gotta keep doing our part and not turning our heads even when our elected officials do.

• Like 2

I don't see the govt stoping any thing for any reason.

Now if you have a petition to defund the federal govt please send me the link.

• Like 3

I don't beleive in abortion, but Its not my buss. if some one else does what they prefer. Shouldn't be anyone else's either.. People shoot cow elk in Dec. and most have babies in them. Is that any different. Let people do their thing. Allways gotta be protestors...........BOB!

• Like 2

I don't beleive in abortion, but Its not my buss. if some one else does what they prefer. Shouldn't be anyone else's either.. People shoot cow elk in Dec. and most have babies in them. Is that any different. Let people do their thing. Allways gotta be protestors...........BOB!

:-O