Edge

How's about those Cardinals!!!

I'm a Vikings fan first and foremost, but also a Cardinals fan. Cards been playing some good ball. Classy move by the Cards player when he gave the ball to the little boy in the end zone seat.

Vikings/Cardinals- December 10th.

• Like 1

I'm a Vikings fan first and foremost, but also a Cardinals fan. Cards been playing some good ball. Classy move by the Cards player when he gave the ball to the little boy in the end zone seat.

Good to have back up teams or it can be a very long depressing season.

UA

Cards

Broncos

Packers

Good to have back up teams or it can be a very long depressing season.

UA

Cards

Broncos

Packers

Vikings are playing in Denver next week. They better bring the "A' game against a vicious Bronco's defense.

• Like 1

Great game yesterday and I actually got to leave early too.. Green E parking lot is horrible to get out of but because of that beat down I was able to make it home like an hour earlier !!!! GO CARDINALS!

• Like 1

Lol couldn't resist. I should do this for every non hunting topic.

sometimes played outdoors.

Really! What does this have to do with hunting?

They are both sports of fall. The way the Card's are playing I suppose you could say there is killing in both :D :D

GO CARD'S........CAW CAW

• Like 1

I agree with Lark, let's just keep Palmer healthy and I think we are a very dangerous team. Its so freakin cool to feel every week like we have a real chance to win. Hasn't been the easiest band wagon to stay on over the years but am enjoying these good times. Go Cards let's get back to the Super Bowl!!!

• Like 1