Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

Checks cashed

Has the AZGFD cashed anyones checks yet? I only put in for sheep bonus point, and it hasnt been cashed yet. dont know if the deer or javelina checks have been yet. has any one had anything cashed?

I did money orders... so I have no way of knowing....

Has anyone heard if the rumor that we would know by the 17th of July is true or not???

Easy Buddy, I want to find out as soon as you do, but I am guessing they haven't even gone through half of the applications yet. I haven't heard of any roomers yet, but I am guessing when someone finds out it will be posted ASAP. Good Luck on the Draw.

Has the AZGFD cashed anyones checks yet? I only put in for sheep bonus point, and it hasnt been cashed yet. dont know if the deer or javelina checks have been yet. has any one had anything cashed?

I have heard that the july 17th rumor is true.

Ditto on the rumor. They are probably cashing your checks so they can invest your money and then sent a warrant back to you if you don't draw and keep the earnings. :P

I sent in a cashiers check. With all the problems they have had with the draw system I didn't want to take any more chances then neccessary. have not heard from anyone on any checks being cashed?

My checks were cashed about 3 weeks ago. I also heard about the July 17th rumor. That would be nice but that would be a really fast turn around and I don't think that will happen.

I don't know anything about the July 17th rumor, but having the earlier elk and antelope draw along with drawing tags in New Mexico has certainly helped alleviate alot of my "draw anxiety". In years past the first two or three weeks of July really seemed to drag by waiting for results and then trying to plan hunts accordingly. I would be very impressed if the draw results are ready this month.

I dont see any reason why the draw results cant be ready this month, maybe even by July 17th. You have to remember that with the Elk, and Antelope draw already done they dont have NEARLY as many applications to go through. That in itself should cut down alot of the time before the results are posted.

- ForkHorn

The following was copied & pasted from the AZGFD website.

"Despite the changes in the draw application process, there will be no effect on the draw itself or how it is conducted. Draw results will be available online at azgfd.gov no later than Aug. 10, and hunt permit-tags for successful applicants will be mailed out no later than Aug. 10."

Using a little deductive reasoning--I would tend to think that the results will be available prior to that date.

BOB

My checks have cleared.

If they have to give the people that put in online 10 day's to come in and pay for their tags (if they are successfull) in

the draw I would assume they would need to get the draw done pretty quickly in order to make their deadline.

My checks have cleared.

If they have to give the people that put in online 10 day's to come in and pay for their tags (if they are successfull) in

the draw I would assume they would need to get the draw done pretty quickly in order to make their deadline.

Or maybe they just won't draw any of their names? Saves them a lot of trouble that way. ;)

Yup, just cheched and my cleared also.