trphyhntr

Snakes?

My buddy heard one but never saw walking through the 3 foot tall grass down south. Gaitors are a good thing.

About 8 years ago, I was in my backyard at night, and noticed about 12" of the back end of a rattlesnake that had crawled up into the base trim at the bottom of the house. I thought it might have gotten stuck and died. When I poked it with the flashlight, I found out it was very much alive, and very angry :huh:

Arizona has the highest rates of snakebites in the country. Three observations on that nasty hand bite.... One, don't handle venomous snakes, Two, that's got to hurt and Three, it's gonna be very expensive to treat. Almost all hand bites are due to someone handling a venomus snake when they shouldn't be. Bites on the foot or leg are few and far between. Stay safe and watch where you step or sit.

• Like 2

Arizona has the highest rates of snakebites in the country. Three observations on that nasty hand bite.... One, don't handle venomous snakes, Two, that's got to hurt and Three, it's gonna be very expensive to treat. Almost all hand bites are due to someone handling a venomus snake when they shouldn't be. Bites on the foot or leg are few and far between. Stay safe and watch where you step or sit.

Very true and suprise suprise alcohol usually a factor!

• Like 1