Actually they just need to kill ALL of the wolves and then nobody has to point a gun at anybody and we can all just be friends!!! :lol: ag Sounds like that crazy NMDGF officer is out to get the feds and she really just needs to find a boyfriend or in this case maybe girlfriend to occupy her time. Now our esteemed(not) gov. Bill Richardson is sticking his fat nose into it and trying to stop the 3 strikes your out law so the federal game and fish cant kill them! What an idiot! Of course, what do you expect from the jerk that defended his statement that atty general alberto gonzales should not be fired in the first debate by stating"He is Hispanic, thats just the way I felt" Bye bye presidency oh well saves us from having the butt ugliest first lady ever(even worse than Hilary Clinton!!) :lol: :blink: AG

This lady didn't just get fired from NASA did she, sure sounds like she needs mental help. I missed why the wolf was shot, and didn't it say she took the wolf, what happened to the wolf after she left the "altercation", shouldn't she have turned it in to someone. fatfootdoc you bring up another point, who in their right mind would shoot someone over a wild animal, if what they did was wrong document it and turn them in, and if they find out she was lying she needs to be fired, you have four men and one lady and they pull a gun, I don't think so.

There is a three strikes and you are out rule.... This wolf had killed livestock three different times... Richardson has done some good stuff... BUT IMO he is way off base of the wolf issue...

j-

J,

Slick Billy only ran for Governor so he could run for Pres. He has done fair to middlin, but for the last 5 months the LT . governor has essentially been running things. Personally I think he is trying to stop the 3 strikes for the wolf and your out to protect his wife!! Oh yeah and dont forget he was drafted to play baseball(only no team remembers drafting him!!) ag oh yeah and wolves suck and so do NMDGF people with grudges and who love livestock killing wolves!!ag

Petting and crying over a wolf carcass <_< ?? I'm not exactly sure where I stand on the wolf issue. (probably somewhere in the middle), but a wolf is somthing wild, to be respected. These wolves seem to come from "watered down" gene pools. For someone (this NMGF Officer) to bitch and cry over "their" dead wolf seems to SCREAM that somthing ain't right in this system. Aldo Loepold wrote about wolves in his bible. All these crazies need to read it again! There is no wild green fire in these wolves. I've seen two wolves in my time outdoors, both of them looked so bad and flea bitten, they should have been shot! If the goverment's Mexican Grey wolf "wet dream" was going to work, they would be established already (not in need of rotting road kill to survive). Maybe we need to tie a T-Bone steak to Bill Richardson's arse, and let him run around the wolf pen for a while and see if any "killer instincts" come out in "Fido975" and "Rover 697" :lol: !!!>>Jason

There aren't any wolves in New Mexico. Just some cur dogs with a few strands of wolf DNA. Mexican grey wolves are extinct. ;)

There aren't any wolves in New Mexico. Just some cur dogs with a few strands of wolf DNA. Mexican grey wolves are extinct. ;)

I would like to think that you really don't believe that do you? :o

ok ok, mostly cur dog with SOME strands of DNA, (that better). Pure blood Mexican Greys are gone, I am with foundry man, I have got a Tbone steak that would be perfect!! Oh and alot of the times it is not rotting road kill, road kill usually does not have bullets in it and the meat they give the wolves is fresh! AG

Chris, it's true! The full blooded Mexican Grey wolf is extinct. What we have left is not a pure line, and therefore the entire experment is a JOKE!!!

Chris, it's true! The full blooded Mexican Grey wolf is extinct. What we have left is not a pure line, and therefore the entire experment is a JOKE!!!

Well, I personally don't believe that the Grey wolf is instinct. I would like to believe that a few occur in Mexico. No matter, eveyone better get used to it, those particular animals are here to stay whether you like it or not.

As far as what they reintroduced they are exinct. AGriz-- there may be some in Mexico, but the strains they crossed here are not pure bred. they had one line that was and they mixed it with another that was not and in the 80's they stated they would not even use that lineage, and then lo and behold they did use it mixed it with the pure strain and that effectively ended the pure blooded strain, now they are no better than inbred dogs. AG